As an UX / Service designer and User Researcher at Koncern Service, I worked on many things in various areas of expertise.
First and foremost, I gathered user research through interviews and workshops and analyzed the subsequent data in order to find trends and new service design solutions. These trends and solutions would then be used in the optimization of the SAP system Kvantum.
Furthermore, I was also in charge of designing a usertest strategy for a new digital CRM system called Service Now, that are in the process of being implemented. In conjunction with developing a usertest strategy I also developed digital mock ups and prototypes that will be used in the upcoming usertests.
My assignments as a UX / Service Designer & User Researcher have been;
– Gather information through interviews and workshops in relation to the digital SAP system called Kvantum.
– Design a service design channel strategy for how the 7 departments in Copenhagen Municipality can work better together.
– Conducting preliminary user tests on a newly developed CRM system called Service Now.
– Conducting and practicing UX design in workshops and user tests.
– Create mock-ups and prototypes of different modules regarding Service Now that can be used in the user tests.